About Fenix Funerals
We started Fenix in 2014, after we all personally experienced how complicated and costly a funeral could be. We also discovered how customer focus and relationships were lacking in quality in the funeral industry.
Since then we have worked hard to create a fairer alternative for those who have to arrange a funeral. Our focus is on the customer relationship, and the services we provide are made as simple and flexible and affordable as possible.
You can contact us by telephone via our website or by booking a meeting with one of our representatives.
That is why we created Fenix
- 2001: Johannes’ mother passed away and he experienced how complicated it was to arrange a funeral
- 2006: Mikael examined the funeral industry and found high prices and a lack of transparency
- 2009: Charlotte met the management team of one of the largest funeral agencies and saw a lack of customer focus
- 2014: Charlotte, Mikael and Johannes decided to start Fenix to solve these problems
- 2015-2020: Fenix was named “Recommended Company” from 2015 to 2020
We believe that funerals and legal matters should be fairly priced and above all easy to plan. We also believe that you, as a relative, should be treated with respect and care during this difficult time. We are committed to improving the process to make it easier for you, as a family or relative, using our simple innovations.
We have been named as best recommended company annually since 2015, we see this as a confirmation of our efforts to always improve.
Why choose Fenix
Choose a location near you
Even though we offer you a full service for funeral arrangements, including legal services, online, we can also arrange a face to face meeting with one of our funeral experts. All you need to do is call and we will book a meeting for you at a suitable location with one of our representatives.
In addition to our head office in London, we have local meeting rooms spread all over the country, which means that there is always a Fenix office near you. Just remember that you must book an appointment to visit one of our offices.